January 10th, 2020
So I am excited to announce that I am now delivering Sandals vacations to you! Heather and I have been a few times and loved every second of it. Using me will be just like Disney in the fact that it is at no cost to you and I can help you every step of the way with tips and tricks to have yourself an amazing vacation. I truly believe in the saying that they have at Sandals is that love is all you need. Let me help you get to the island and get used to island time where everything is "iris" (shoot me a message to find out that meaning. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
New Toy Story Land
Excited for this coming to the world. It will be neat to see when it comes around. Hate that we won't be there when it comes out at the end of June. Contact me today for a free no obligation quote if you want to be there to.
New Toy Story Land
Well the back of Hollywood Studios has been closed down for quite some time now and news is starting to trickle out. The newest news is coming as far as the newest eatery at Hollywood studios that will be toy story themed. This is the artwork created for it. I think it looks pretty cool. What do you think. If you are needing some information about going to Disney give me a buzz and let me turn your good vacation into something great.
DISNEY IS BACK WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE IRMA.
Here is a list of openings today and in the future. Disney is back and in full force.
Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks and Disney Springs® will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017 with normal, advertised operating hours. Special events, such as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, will also take place. Water Parks will remain closed tomorrow and will reopen later this week.
Magic Kingdom® Park – 9:00am-7:00pm, with an added Extra Magic Hour beginning at 8:00am for Resort Guests who weathered the storm with us
Epcot® – 9:00am-9:00pm, with previously scheduled Extra Magic Hours from 9:00-11:00 pm for Resort Guests
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – 9:00am-9:00pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – 9:00am-9:00pm
Disney Springs® – 10:00am-12:00am
Disney's Blizzard Beach® Water Park – Closed
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park – Closed
Lets talk Disney!
So I have not been very active lately but that is because my daughter has been recovering from major surgery. She is on the upswing and getting ready for school Thank you for all your prayers and concerns for her.
One thing that her and I talk about all the time is our Disney trip coming up in December. It is the most magical time of the year and why not be somewhere like Disney which is considered the most magical place on earth? We are super excited and I would like to help you out to with a future trip. In my next blog post I am going to go over the joys of pin trading and show off the pin board that I got for my birthday.
Contact me today for a no obligation quote so I can turn your good vacation into something magical.
Its been a while
Sorry for not posting for a while but life has been crazy. My daughter recently had surgery last month and is finally home. She is getting better but the recovery process is going to be a long one for her but she is a fighter.
So the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! desert party is returning this year to Hollywood studios. We are excited for the show but will probably not be attending the desert party but it is pretty cool looking.
Contact me today for a free non obligation quote today and find out about a free gift for booking! Have a magical day. Below I listed some more info on the party.
The “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Holiday Dessert Party will return this year to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World® Resort! It’s one of the best ways to enjoy the Holiday Nighttime Spectacular fireworks show.
In the courtyard of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, you can enjoy multiple food stations, featuring holiday-inspired sweet and savory delights like warm cheese fondue with pretzel bread and flatbread, warm pumpkin pie and spiced-bread pudding with hand-dipped vanilla ice cream. The Liquid Nitro Station fires-up the party with chocolate mousse and choice of toppings, including salted caramel sauce.
Beer, wine and specialty cocktails are available for Guests over 21. Specialty non-alcoholic beverages are also available, and of course, the hot cocoa is a crowd-pleaser.
While a special VIP character comes to meet and mingle with dessert party-goers, you won’t believe your eyes when they check out the festive lights wearing a pair of 3D HoloSpex® glasses they receive. The glasses turn bright lights into holiday holographic illusions such as gingerbread men and candy canes.
For parties Nov. 9-Dec. 15, 2017 the cost is $79 per adult, $45 for children 3-9, and includes tax and gratuity. For parties Dec. 17-31, 2017, the cost is $89 adult, $49 child (tax and gratuity included.)
Reservations are now open!
1. Watch “Happily Ever After” Fireworks – This new nighttime fireworks spectacular is dazzling Guests at Magic Kingdom® Park. Performed nightly, the show draws on dozens of Disney characters and stories to tell a tale about the importance of chasing your dreams and overcoming adversity to find your happily ever after.
2. Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar – This all-new land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme park transports your Clients to a world of bioluminescent rainforests, floating mountains and soaring banshees. Guests can now experience riding on a mountain banshee on the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage, or board reed boats for Na’vi River Journey, a family-friendly excursion down a rainforest river to see the Na’vi Shaman of Songs.
3. Enjoy “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” showcases a selection of unforgettable soundtrack favorites from Disney•Pixar “Cars,” “Finding Nemo,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Toy Story” and “Up,” performed by a live orchestra and includes appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters like Woody, Buzz and Jessie. This 40-minute concert is presented three times nightly at Theater of the Stars, following regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage.”
4. Explore Additions to Star Wars Launch Bay – Replicas from “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” welcome your Clients to Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. (And don’t forget, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular returned earlier in 2017 to the delight of Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In it, the music, magic and characters of Star Wars combine with special effects, fireworks and state-of-the-art projection to put you inside iconic scenes from the Star Wars saga).
5. Slide Through Miss Adventure Falls – This family-friendly raft adventure just debuted to at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park and whisks your Clients through the remains of a treasure hunter’s hideout.
6. Watch the “Disney Movie Magic” Projection Show – This new projection show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios transforms the park’s iconic Chinese Theater with special lighting and state-of-the-art projection mapping technology to put you right in the middle of a high-energy celebration of films from the Disney family of studios. There will be dozens of movies highlighted, from Disney classics like “Mary Poppins” to contemporary blockbusters such as “Pirates of the Caribbean,” the Indiana Jones adventures and this summer’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
Pandora is here at Animal Kingdom
After the long refurb at Animal Kingdom Pandora is here! If you were a fan of the movie this is going to be awesome to see. As I am writing this blog they are live streaming the official opening of Pandora in Animal Kingdom at Disney World. From watching a little bit of it and seeing all of the people posting from the previews they had for select guest it is going to be a sight to see.
Tickets are now available for the 2017 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park! If you are interested in this event it is pretty cool. We have been before and had a blast. Contact me today for a free quote!
Recently, there were rumors of an all-new character dining experience will be coming to Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk at Walt Disney World® Resort. It has recently been announced that you will be able to enjoy the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, you will have the opportunity to meet beloved Disney characters including Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric.
Breakfast will begin with your choice of a mixed berry parfait or fresh fruit salad and a frying pan of pastries featuring braided breakfast bread and clam shell pastries. Menu items “Shipwreck al Forno” - Calzone with scrambled Eggs, Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage, Blend of Cheeses and Sunday Gravy; “Tangled Eggs” Tomato & Basil Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Mozzarella, Sunday Gravy and Roasted Potatoes; “Tower of Pancakes” Seasonal Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon or Sausage and more!
Kids will enjoy their choice of a Mickey Pancake, Mickey Waffle or a “Little Royal Breakfast,” which features an egg, bacon and toast. Breakfast will also include your choice of non-alcoholic beverage such as coffee, tea juice, milk and soft drinks. Mimosas, a Peach Bellini, cappuccino, press pot coffee and more will be available as an additional charge.
The character dining experience will cost $34 for adults, $20 for children. Please note Disney Characters join Guests for breakfast only. Character appearances are subject to change.
Fairytale Journeys by Brett is an affiliate with Fairytale Journeys, LLC, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner